|Bemidji Town & Country Club Online Newsletter - 01/19/05|
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A belated Happy New Year to everyone! Over half the winter is now over and in less than three months we should be back out on the course. Your board has been busy over the winter preparing for the new season. Though Mother Nature wasn't kind to us last summer the club still had a good year and we are optimistic that 2005 will be even better.
2005 DUES SCHEDULE
Everyone should have received their 2005 Dues Schedule. You will notice that there is a small increase in dues and that all other categories remain the same. In addition to the benefits you received in the past for being a member, the board has added some exciting new benefits. These include:
1) A 10% bonus credit on food assessment. Each single will receive $165 in food credit for $150. Family members will get $275 in credit for $250 cost.
2) The ability to purchase one additional food assessment with the bonus credit for those members who eat at the club more frequently.
-Please note that these discounts apply ONLY to charged food and not beverage sales
3) Re-instituting the stock purchase program, allowing non-stockholders to spread out the cost of their stock over a three year period of time.
4) Awarding a $50 clubhouse gift certificate for the recruitment of a new adult membership. This applies only to brand new members or to someone who has not been a member for the past five years. The new member(s) will be asked to identify who recruited them to join the club.
5) A 10% discount on facility usage charges for all members.
View the letter from the board with all the benefits online.
REMEMBER that if you pay your dues before February 15th, you receive a 3% discount if paid by check or 2% if paid by credit card. If you did not get a membership form you can download one online. You can also calculate your dues, fill out the form and pay online. The links are below:
Download Dues Schedule (pdf file)
Online Calculator and Dues Schedule
Secure Online Payment
VALENTINES DAY DINNER
Gretchen and Jamie will once again be putting together our popular Valentines Day Dinner on Monday, February 14th. More information will be sent at a later date. However, you can make your reservations now by calling 751-4535 or email gretchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
KEEP YOUR GOLF GAME IN SHAPE!
We have a couple of ways to keep your game in shape this winter. One is to play in this weekend's Beaver Pride 10th Annual Winter Golf Classic on January 22nd. Nothing like a game of golf on the frozen lake! For an entry form and additional information stop at Slim's Bar and Grill.
Another way to work on your game that a group of us have been doing for the past four winters is the golf simulator at Bemidji Bowl. It's very realistic, there's always fresh popcorn and the beverage cart is never far away. Call 751-2153 for reservations.
See you in the Spring!
If you no longer want to receive our Online Newsletter, please send me an email at email@example.com with "remove" in the subject line. Comments about this online newsletter are appreciated!