|Bemidji Town & Country Club Online Newsletter - 04/30/06|
Please join us for our Annual Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday, May 14th. We will be serving brunch between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Seating is limited and we suggest making your reservations as early as possible. Call 751-4535 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view our complete menu online
Mother nature sure was kind to us during the month of April. Hopefully you've been able to get out and enjoy some of the lovely sunshine and warm temperatures.
A few items of interest from our April Board of Director's meeting on April 19 are the following:
1. Paul Friesen was officially welcomed as a new board member. Paul will be serving on both the House & Finance Committees. Thank you, Paul.
2. A 6-week Junior Golf Program will be implemented for both members and non-members. Dates yet to be determined. Stay tuned.
3. The Practice Facility Project is moving forward with the construction bid being awarded to Ron Bloom, Inc. to begin after the Birchmont Golf Tournament and the new seeding completed by August 15. Much thanks to the Long Range Planning Committee-Steve Hagenah, Eric Niskanen and Tom Johanns for their continued efforts in this project.
4. A Search/Interview Committee has been established to move forward with determining the future needs of BTCC as Paul Grovum wraps up his 28-year career at the end of December. Thank you to Gene Bakke, Marshall Johnston, Scott Robbins, Steve Hill, Ruth Howe and Paul Welle for offering their expertise, time and counsel in this most important endeavor.
5. All committees have put forth much effort in writing guidelines for current & future board members, management and employees to follow to ensure consistencies and promoting BTCC to operate at optimum levels.
We are lucky to have such a hard-working crew, at all levels. BTCC can be proud of all the volunteer efforts made by the board members and employees who are working together to continue a successful business operation.
-Margo Curb-Aitken, President
The course is closed until 2:00 pm on Monday, May 8th for the BHS Boy's Invitational.
Titleist and Cobra Demo Day is Tuesday, May 16th.
Callaway Demo Day is Thursday, May 25th.
The Member's Wine and Cheese Party is May 26th. More information coming soon.
For a complete list of our calendar of events visit our website.
If you no longer want to receive our Online Newsletter, please send me an email at email@example.com with "remove" in the subject line. Comments about this online newsletter are appreciated!