As we prepare to open, the health and safety of our members, guests and staff remain our first and highest priority. Please take a few minutes to review the new policies and procedures we have instituted due to
the current coronavirus pandemic. These changes are intended to be temporary but are in place until further notice.
Hours of Operation:
Golf Course Opening Week-
Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm (last tee time)
Practice Range - Open
Golf Shop - Closed
Clubhouse and Locker Rooms - Closed
Restaurant is closed for on-site consumption of food and beverage.
Golf Shop Access:
- Online Tee Times are available or call the Golf Shop during normal business hours. Tee Times intervals will be every 10 minutes. In order to maintain social distancing and limit the number of people visiting BTCC,
the following tee time policies will be in place until further notice.
- If golfers would like to play as groups of 2 or 3 to limit exposure to COVID-19, you will not be required to pair with other golfers.
- The golf shop has essential items available upon request. Please call the golf shop at 751-9215 to speak with a staff member for assistance.
- Any purchases will be delivered by staff to the member.
- Only one golfer at a time will have access to the golf shop.
Locker Room Access:
- One access door to the clubhouse will be available for use of restrooms. Please stay in the designated area.
- Locker room access is temporarily closed. Shoes and other personal belongings stored in your locker are available upon request. Retrieval of items will be conducted by a staff member.
Once your shoes and other items have been removed, we ask that you take them home with you until further notice.
- Club storage and club cleaning services will be suspended during this time.
- Players will load their own clubs onto carts and pull carts.
- After play, no staff member will handle golf bags. They will remain in the golfer’s possession at all times and loaded back into cars upon completion of play.
Short Game Areas:
- Golfers are expected to keep at least 6 feet of distance between each other. A maximum of 12 golfers may use the driving range at any time. Please
keep your practice time to no more than 20 minutes during active times.
- There will be no pins on the practice putting or chipping greens.
- Range balls, shag bags, and ball retrievers will not be put out.
- You are allowed, to use your own golf balls in these areas.
Personal Push Carts:
- Towels will not be available.
- No rental clubs until further notice.
- Golf carts and push carts will be staged six (6) feet apart.
- Members who would prefer to use their own push cart may do so during this time. Please note that we cannot store push carts, they must be taken home with you.
- Continue to practice social distancing by staying six (6) feet away from each other.
- Walking is highly encouraged.
- Groups are limited to no more than 5 golfers,
- If carts are used, they must be limited to one (1) rider per cart unless from the same household. Maximum of 4 golf cars per group.
- There will be no water coolers on the course.
- Flagsticks, are to be left in the hole at all times, and not be touched. Measures will be taken to restrict golf balls from going fully into the hole. Carefully remove the ball without touching the flagstick or the hole.
- All ball washers and seed bottles will be removed.
- All rakes will be removed from the bunkers. Please smooth the surface of the sand with your foot or club after your shot.
- If the ball comes to rest in a disturbed area of the bunker, treat the disturbed area of the bunker, as ground under repair. This allows for free relief, but such relief must be taken from within the bunker.
- Dispose of garbage in proper receptacles.
- On course restrooms will remain open and sanitized throughout the day.
- Players must leave immediately upon completion of play, no congregating under any circumstances.
- Score posting will not be available in the club. You can post your scores at www.ghin.com or by using the GHIN app. If not possible, please contact the golf shop staff for assistance.
- Golf carts and push carts will be properly sanitized with close attention to high touch areas (steering wheels, cup holders, seat, handles, etc.)
Finally, if you are feeling ill or a member of your family is feeling ill, staying at home is the most important thing you can do to keep everyone at the club safe and healthy. Thank you for your patience
and understanding during these challenging times.