Wednesday, August 19
WOMEN'S GOLF SCRAMBLE
I want to thank everyone who registered for this month's event, we look forward to seeing all of you this evening.
Hopefully, those who were not able to play this month will have a chance in September.
The following is a list of guidelines and protocols we will use for the event.
- Please call and pay in advance for event fees. We will have limited access to pay for fees in the golf shop.
- On arrival, staff will be outside to direct you to your hole assignment, and golf cars will be spaced around the property.
- Play will begin with a shotgun start at 5:30pm, please be on time.
- Dinner will be included in your event fee. Upon conclusion of your round join your group at one the designated tables inside or
outside the clubhouse. Staff will deliver plated meals.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines, masks are required for all indoor facilities.
FORMAT: 4 Player "Scramble"
METHOD OF PLAY " Scramble Best Ball"
- Play begins with each member of the group teeing off.
- With the agreement of the other members of the group, the team captain decides which drive is the most desirable.
- The other members of the group pick up their balls and proceed to the spot of the selected drive, where they will hit their second shots.
- The best of the second shots is then chosen. The group will then hit all their putts (or third shots) from that spot.
- This procedure continues until the ball is in the hole.
Note: The maximum score allowed is double bogey. After that, simply pick up the balls and move on to the next hole.
Rick Grand, PGA
- Place balls within one club length of the original ball
- On the putting green place the ball within 3 inches of the original ball.
- In placing the ball, you may not change the condition of the shot. If the ball is in a hazard or rough, all members of the team must play their shot from the hazard or rough, respectively.
- If playing as a threesome, one member of the threesome may on a rotational basis, hit or putt an extra time to compensate for the fourth person.
Like our page and follow us on Social Media!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram